Monday 7 February 2011

"Cheshire" moon and The Rude Shipyard.


It's a cheshire moon tonight - as I call it! hee hee, it reminds me of a cheshire cat smiling in the sky. I like the moon.... that probably sounds like a really dumb thing to say, but I really do. I think it has an effect on us more that we realise. The amount of times I've had a day when I've been feeling all out of sorts and then realised that it's the full moon... hahaha makes me sound like a weregirl! I refuse to believe that we aren't affected by the moons cycle, if it affects the seas and oceans then it must affect us! Right? Lunar - loony...
Anyways, I went to Sheffield again this weekend, the drive felt really long this time, but it was so worth it because I had such a lovely time. I went to The Rude Shipyard for tea and cake with Sara. I love it in there, it's like going back in time, even the guy serving looked like he was from the 70's on Saturday! haha, it was amazing, you might have to share a table with someone else and it's like being in someones living room, in a bookshop and in a cafe all at the same time. I still haven't tried their famous Guinness cake though - that'll have to be next time! They've always sold out by the time we get there.
Me and Sam went out for dinner, then to James' house, where he, Marianne, Nick and Sarah were playing cards and drinking wine.... that was really fun too.... my head was a little bit sore the next morning too! yeowch! Although I only need to have 2 drinks and I get a hangover.... :(
This week I'm looking forward to Open Mic night, and being on a mission at work. I like it!
Go outside and take a moment to just look at the moon.... it always makes me feel happy, you might find it makes you feel happy too...
Much Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment