Friday 1 June 2012

My Guitar

I love my guitar. 
There I said it. I know I'm never gonna be a virtuoso, but I love writing songs on it, and I love how it sounds. It's a pretty one. :-) Many hours have been spent just me and my guitar, writing new songs or attempting to learn other peoples...
I miss it when I don't get to play for a few days, even if I'm not playing anything special... (like I say, I'm no virtuoso!)
I only ever learnt to play guitar because I wanted to be in a band, hahaha! But I got hooked, I love songwriting, I'm seriously falling in love with singing again. My neighbours must get fed up with hearing me sing! The one tells me she thinks it's nice, so I guess I'm safe from raging neighbours for now! 
So I don't think I'll be ditching my guitar any time soon, and thanks Ray, if you read this, for selling me such a lovely instrument! 
Love and guitar
x x

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you love it as much as I did. It deserves a good home. It's a beautiful thing. :-)

    X

    ReplyDelete