Saturday 10 March 2012

30 things before 30 - the ideas stage!

Hello, 
You may be aware that it's my birthday tomorrow, and if you weren't... well now you are. I am going to be 29, nothing special about that. However I am going to embark on a list of things to achieve... the list isn't even finished yet, so don't get to excited. 
So yes, I am going to do (like loads of other people) a 30 things before 30 list. I like the idea of having a whole year of doing crazy things that I otherwise might not have bothered to get around to doing. Besides it's time I did more fun stuff! All work and no play make Donna grumblegrumlegrumble... hahahaha!
I will be documenting the stuff I do, here and on youtube, and NO I'm not giving you my list, it's mine and I'll tell you the things I'm going to do as I do them. :-)

Over and out
x x

No comments:

Post a Comment