Friday 17 February 2012

Endless Possibilites

This is a thought that has been dancing around the outskirts of my mind for the past couple of weeks, anything is possible... and the possibilities are endless.
It's that sort of feeling that anything could happen, if only you open yourself up to it. 
I guess that what I've been thinking is that as long as you want something to happen to you, and you put yourself into a position where you could accept that possibility into your life... then it could happen. It's a cool thought, and I'm enjoying having it flickering round my consciousness like a little flame of inspiration.
I've been thinking more and more that I feel like I'm on the right track, I'm where I'm supposed to be, doing the things I'm supposed to be doing. Does this mean I've found my way? After all this time? :-) hahaha, who knows... I think I've found a clearing in the forest for now anyway. 
So here is to endless possibilites and all the wonderful things that the world can bring you.
Much Love 
x x

1 comment:

  1. I believe obsolescence of limitation is the one true path to absolute growth and that there's a beauty in infinity that can bring total clarity.

    Not "Knowing" with any degree of certainty is like blissful freedom and TRUSTING in yourself and the path you've carved out under those conditions is like mastering flight. :)


    Basically....good on ya.

    ReplyDelete