Sunday 27 November 2011

Somewhere to sit, and something that makes my ears happy.

Hello, 
I have a sofa now! Hooray! 2 months of sitting on the floor makes me really appreciative of having a lovely new sofa, I'm a lucky girl. :-) Very thankful for everything I have today.
... I really am so lucky to have somewhere so nice to live, and my neighbours are friendly too. 
I'm lucky also to have someone to write music with again, I feel like I wanna do more though! (I think I'll always feel like that haha!)
Right now I'm listening to the new acoustic album from Black Lab, I love his voice and his lyrics... order their album here: http://blacklabworld.com/ and you get a mp3 download too so you can listen to it straight away :-) I LOVE it! 
Anyway, I'm gonna go and indulge my ears with that a bit more now...
Love and Black Lab...
x x

No comments:

Post a Comment