Saturday 27 October 2012

A Photo a Day: Part 4

Hello!
I've had a very busy week, and have seen lots of people, which has been really nice! However now I'm really tired! Here are my photos of the rest of this week...
23/10/12
This is Mister FlufferButt McGee, also known as Archie. He's looking very grumpy here but he's actually very sweet! It's just so lovely to see him on my way home, and this day he ran up to me as soon as he saw me. So, so cute!

24/10/12
I went back to an old haunt for a good steak and to listen to my friend Debbie play and sing at open mic night. It was lovely to see some people I hadn't seen for a while!
25/10/12
Sometimes it's nice to have a night in, and after going to the gym from work all I wanted to do was stay in! My fireplace doesn't work so well, so I have candles instead!

26/10/12
Jade's birthday party! Hallowe'en themed! She looked stunning as a Jilted Zombie Bride!

27/10/12
Today a cold autumn walk in the park... lovely colours!

And now I feel like I can relax for the weekend! :-)

Love and colourful trees!
x x

No comments:

Post a Comment