Tuesday 30 October 2012

A Photo a Day: Part 5 + My Last Minute Hallowe'en "costume"

Hi Avid Readers! 
(hahaha! I don't think I have any 'avid' readers!)
I actually nearly forgot to take my photo yesterday so it's just of my stairs! And the day before that I was so tired it was just of my bed! 
Needless to say I've been super busy and haven't been anywhere really exciting to take photos... however scroll down to the bottom to see how to make a really easy Hallowe'en costume that takes minimal effort! (I'm rubbish with costumes!)
28/10/12
This is my bed, although it's less creepy in real life, this looks like something out of Paranormal Activity! I was so so tired by the end of Sunday, I was in bed at 9.30pm! Ridiculous!

29/10/12
Told you it was a photo of my stairs! I have an indoor garden on my stairs though. Its one of my favourite things in my flat!

30/10/12
Sometimes my life involves listening to pretty ladies talk about nutrition. That's what happened to me today.

And here is my newest video, which I filmed when I got in from Jade's party the other night explaining how and why my costume was so.... err... uh.. great?



Love and Hallowe'en 
x x

No comments:

Post a Comment