Tuesday 30 April 2013

Busy getting tired?

Hello,
I really enjoyed playing as A New Leaf on Friday night, it was really cool. We supported Ethemia and The Cadbury Sisters. I really enjoy playing such chilled out gigs, it's totally different to the 23 Aces days. :) It was a lovely evening though, and those Cadbury Sisters have got beautiful voices!
Sometimes I am too tired to sing in the evenings, especially after days like today! It's annoying because I always want to write music when I am about to go to bed. It's when I seem to write my best lyrics... exhaustion is the key?? Hahaha maybe not!
I've had such a busy weekend, it was my Papa's birthday so I got to see my family. It's so rare that we are all together at the same time... and there isn't even that many of us! I don't know how people with big families cope with getting around to seeing each other?!
My problem with doing a lot all the time is that I don't ever feel like I'm doing anything, which makes no sense at all! I think I am tired and very confused. 
I miss a lot of my friends, I feel like I haven't seen some of them for ages. Kerry, Jodie, Emma... if you read this at all, I miss you lots, but I know I will see you all soon :)
Love and Being Busy
x x

No comments:

Post a Comment