Tuesday 14 December 2010

A quick doodle...


This weekend I went to a strange indoor festival type party, well I say strange... it was only strange because it was like a festival but it was small, indoors, and it's winter. Lots of crazy decorations, dj's bands, and slightly smelly hippys.... pretty standard. It was fun though, my main reason for going was to watch Sam play percussion for Mantra Rhythms. And I only stayed until about 2.30am, as I felt 5am was a little late when I had work the next day!
I haven't had a chance to go back to the cats shelter since last time, but I'm planning on going again next week as I have a few free days. I'm actually going to be back home for a couple of days or so, which will be really nice (especially seeing as I'm only home for a really short time on christmas)
In my spare time I got my drawing hat on and did a little doodle, I made a video of it....
which you can watch here:
It's a little bit shaky because I had to hold my camera to film it in my left hand while I was drawing in the other! I want to get a better pen and do some more of these, it was fun :)
The picture at the top has absolutely nothing to do with anything - I just liked it!
Much Love x x

No comments:

Post a Comment