Sunday 14 November 2010

Graduation and Going Home


I've only been in Sheffield for 6 weeks but I had to make a trip back home because it was my sisters graduation!! I'm so very proud of her, she's been working as a fully fledged nurse already, but to see her being officially congratulated for all the hard work she has done was really lovely. :)
It was also really nice to have lunch with all of my family - mum, dad and sister! It's so rare that we are all able to get together all at the same time now.... we're not even sure we'll all be there for christmas dinner at the same time! haha!
Being home was really lovely, and I got to see my grandparents and my nanna.... and my nanna's cat (technically my cat but she's looking after her for me) Poppy! I'll put a picture of Poppy on here. (My camera lead arrived!! hurrah!) She's still tiny, I don't think she's going to grow much more, she's just a dinky little thing... who loves watching the birds on the bird table out the window!
I only got to see my best friend for a few hours while I was home, which was a bit sad as I miss her very very much, but at least I got to see her for a while :) I'm hoping she's going to come and visit me sometime soon... (hint, hint)
All in all I've had a busy, but lovely weekend home. Now this week, I'm really looking forward to, rehearsals tomorrow and Tuesday, then the show on Wednesday! I've got to work really hard in rehearsals as I missed the ones they were doing over the weekend. :(
I'm very excited though!!
Love x x

No comments:

Post a Comment