Tuesday 30 November 2010

Sister visits are the bestest!


In the last ten days, I have not been incredibly busy, but busy enough! My sister came up to visit!!! Hooray! That was really amazing, she was only here for about 24 hours (she left slightly early due to the threat of snow) but it was so nice to have her here! We all went out for dinner and cocktails at a place called The Wick at Both End and the food was amazing. We ended up at this slightly dog eared, but actually hilarious shisha lounge (actually a tent with lots of sofas) to be fair though the guys working there were lovely and dispite the need for a hoover the place was actually alright, and we had a laugh! They did inform us that they were going to be getting more tv's and lasers too... (which just made us chuckle)
The next day we went on a vintage shop mission! Jo got some really cool sunglasses, and I found some levis for £20 that actually fit me properly.... I was in shock! So hard to find jeans that are long enough in the leg, without being too big around the waist! :D Very happy Donna indeed (and now I have a pair of jeans that haven't got a hole in them)
So that has been my excitement for the past week anyways, I also started working at White Stuff, which isn't as bad as all that, but it does make me miss my old shop. It's our staff xmas party on Saturday night... wish me luck!!?!?
I have to say, I am NOT enjoying the snow.... I'm just a bit rubbish this time of year, it's cold and wet and I swear humans weren't built for this kind of thing. It's actually just stopped snowing as I was writing that, but we are due some more... :(
hahahaha, I'll try and get in the spirit of things... wooo yay snow yehaw....
nope not working, anyone fancy a trip to LA, or Bali, or Sydney?
Much love (not for the snow though) x x

No comments:

Post a Comment