Monday 1 November 2010

Hallowe'en and Bengals

So spooky weekends were had by all I'm assuming!! My hallowe'en was rather subdued to say the least, no dressing up this year, no making pumpkins, well I sound like a right old party pooper don't I!! I was a little bit gutted that I wasn't going to be back home for hallowe'en with Laura, to watch Crayfish play.
However me and Sam weren't completely boring, we did go out on Saturday night to a tiny venue called Red Room and saw a couple of cool bands.
One called The Motherfolkers (haha - made me laugh anyways!) and they do a lot of covers
and a band called Mantra Rhythms, who have a room in the building where Sams studio is, I'd put a link to their myspace but they have nothing on it yet (and the drummer said they've lost the password!! haha)
I also did manage to get back into the writing frame of mind on Saturday, which I am really pleased about, I finished the outline of a song that previously had 6 lines of lyrics and a couple of chords scribbled by it! Now, to drag Sam to his studio to get him to help me polish it off! :)
I'm very excited about the fact that I've ordered a new usb cable for my camera today too! Hooray! So I will actually have some pics to show you at some point soon.
ooooo I almost forgot I was at one of Sams friends houses (he lives in a really crazy building actually) and he had the most amazing cat I've ever seen - next time I'm there I will try and get a photo - he's called Monster and he's a Silver Bengal! He's beautiful and his fur was so soft he was super speedy when he's playing too!
love x x

No comments:

Post a Comment